- 9.6 Inches Tall (with the stand) x 3.3 Inches Wide
- 24.3 cm Tall (with the stand) x 8.3 cm Wide
- The Egg is 5.2 Inches Tall (13.2 cm Tall)
- The Photo Frame is 3.4 Inches Tall (8.6 cm) x 1.4 Inches Wide (3.5 cm)
- Plays "The Swan Lake" by P. Tchaikovsky
- Enamel Gold Plated Pewter, Austrian Crystals
- The Top Part is Detachable
- Hand Painted
- Gift Boxed
You'll love the elegance of this white-hued, Imperial Easter egg. A display stand attached to this beauty, fashioned from fine pewter. Then it is hand enameled by our skilled artisans.
This sparkling egg is adorned with clear crystals and high-polished enamel with golden trim. It opens on a hinge and has a magnetic closure to keep the box securely shut. The piece also comes in a beautiful gift box.
Russian Imperial Royal Danish Jubilee Egg is surmounted by a Danish Royal Elephant and supported by 3 Danish heraldic lions, the white enameled egg is marked by the diamond-set imperial crown. At the center, it has the crowned monogram of Tsarina Mariya name, emblazoned in rose-cut crystals. The double-sided miniature photo frame surmounted by a crystal crown is fitted inside. The egg was gifted by Russian Czar Nicholas to his mother Mariya Fyodorovna in 1903. It's missing nowadays.